As a design agency, we’ll give you impactful, branded print advertising that will jump right off the page. As an advertising agency, we’ll make sure it’s the right placement, reaching the right audience and arousing the right reaction — just as we have for clients across a host of categories.
Print that works harder…because it has to!
Whether it’s a spread ad in a national magazine or a fractional ad in a trade publication, print advertising should work harder for you– and work in concert with other media. Today, that’s more important than ever.
Our leaderships’ background in sales, sales promotion and digital marketing means they’re diehard advocates of a strong call to action that makes your readership move – to your Web site, to the telephone, to the store shelf. We’ll show you how the message and content of your print advertising should be modulated to put your products in the best possible light, speak to the target audience in resonant ways, and lead to leads, to purchase, to direct action. In other words, to maximum Return On Design Investment™.
How we make a print program excel
Here are just a few of the “secrets” of effective print advertising that we swear by:
- Design matters: want to create a polished brand image? We make certain sure your print campaign delivers the premium impression only great design delivers
- Make the most of the opportunity: every time their eyes light on your ad, it’s a chance to sell — there’s no reason an “image”-oriented ad can’t contain a substantive call-to-action that drives immediate contact
- Extend an offer that shakes them into action — either a “limited time” promotion, a value-added exclusive, or other hook that drives immediate interest — but offers real value, not naked self-promotion.
- We ask for the order by giving them a way to act now to obtain that value, whether by phone, email, online, or a visit to a retail site or trade show booth
- Broaden the appeal of any call-to-action – some readers may be just entering the data-gathering or consideration phase; others will be ready to buy…so we focus on offers they’ll all embrace
- We have a conversation, not a lecture; copy should read like you’re having an honest one-on-one with the reader about how you can help them, not vice-versa