They’re potentially pervasive ways to bring your message to market. As a digital marketing agency, Biersma Creative can create viral video and podcasts that can instantly galvanize your target audience — and we’ll maximize that audience through our expertise in distributing and marketing digital content.
Viral Video concepting & production
A well-done viral video is an expedient way to generate buzz about your brand. But whether it’s a skit, an animation, an instructional walkthrough or a product demo, you need a video with the right content, keywords and production finesse, so it’ll drive interest and viral forwarding.
We’ll concept, produce and distribute your viral video and get the maximum impact, utilizing best practices like:
- Hitting their hot buttons — we’ll figure out what’s really relevant to your audience, and concept your video(s) to hit their “viral triggers,” the interests that’ll make them forward your video.
- Keeping focused — we’ll create videos that quickly drive key points home; viralization usually declines as a video’s length balloons.
- Deploying multiple videos for clients who need to cover more than a few points about a subject.
- Launching, not parking a viral video; simply putting it on YouTube isn’t enough. We’ll use email, Twitter, bloggers and other points of dissemination to get the word (and links) out, and distribute it to multiple video hosting sites, as well.
- Monitoring viralization by using specific tools to track where and how your video is being watched and forwarded, analyzing which keywords are bringing them to your video, and incorporating those keywords into your other Web marketing efforts.
Podcasting, whether as outreach to consumers or to the B2B audience, is exploding in use. It’s a perfect way of communicating very specific and useful content to users who are searching for it.
We’ll produce, distribute and integrate your podcasts with your other digital and non-digital marketing touchpoints, and use best practices that will make your podcasts stand out from the pack. Just a few:
- Making it substantial – whether you’re doing a commentary, entertainment or informational podcast, you’re taking up their valuable time, so make sure it’s worth their while.
- Keeping it going — don’t do podcasts as one-offs; maximizing podcasting’s benefits takes shape over time, as you build an audience.
- Associating with a blog, where you can add content, show notes, capture comments.
- Building community by asking for comments, using input in future podcasts, and soliciting topics and insights from the audience.
- Never selling on a podcast; you can motivate, inform and inspire, but direct them elsewhere for any kind of a sell. A sales pitch isn’t what they’re looking for from a podcast.